Just because they consented yesterday doesn't mean they have today.
Sex without CONSENT is RAPE.
• Rape is never the victim's fault.
• Rape can happen to anyone male or female of any age.
• A person does not have to say no to show they do not consent to sex.
• When convicted, rapists face a prison sentence and a place on the sex offenders register.
• Rapes usually take place in private premises.
• Sexual assault is about power and control.
• Drink and drugs can alter your judgement when obtaining consent.
• Young people can be at risk of sexual grooming - being made to believe they are in a loving relationship when really they are being exploited.
Help spread the Stop Rape Now message by dispelling myths using social media and #stoprapenow